DOWNLOAD iOS Videokit now!
BUY iOS Videokit now!
VideoKit is a powerful video playing and streaming framework for iOS developers , it’s coded with Objective-C language. It supports playing local & remote files (mkv, divx, xvid, ogg, vorbis and more) and supports streaming popular protocols & formats (mms, http, rtsp, rtmp, rtp, mjpeg).
Key features of VideoKit :
• Play most popular media files locally that Apple doesn’t support
• Stream from popular protocols (http, mms, rtsp & rtmp)
• Supports all popular audio & video codecs
• Supports mjpeg streams – mostly for ipcams
• Supports animated GIF files with full transparency
• 720p HD streams are supported by iPad 1 and above.
• Supports real time video effects with using pixel shaders
• Successful Audio & video syncing
• Very easy to use (very similar to Apple’s MPMoviePlayerViewController API & MPMoviePlayerController)
• Look & feel like Apple’s MPMoviePlayerViewController & MPMoviePlayerController
• Works with Wifi & 3G
• Shows detailed information about stream (audio & video codecs,total streamed data in bytes, connection type)
• Works on all iOS(3GS, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5 and all iPads) devices & supports all screen types and rotations
• Supports pausing stream
• Supports streaming in background
• Robust error handling
• Supports audio resampling
• Supports seeking in local & remote files
• Showing files/streams both in fullscreen and embedded
• Supports multiple players on same view
• Player is now an NSObject instance, so can be used without UI
• Supports transition from embedded/fullscreen to fullscreen/embedded
• Supports fullscreen, embedded and non UI control modes
• Supports initial playback time for files
• Supports looping for files
• Supports adjusting volume level for each player
• Supports changing audio streams in realtime
• Supports disabling audio stream in file/stream